Wednesday 18 May 2016

Life lately via Instagram & some exciting news!


Are we following each other on Instagram? You'll find me  HERE !
I must admit for a while now it is fast becoming my favourite form of social media and I love going through other  accounts and seeing what everyone else posts. Make-up and beauty are my main loves but on my account amongst the inspo pictures, fashion, products I use and behind the scenes shots of make up jobs, photoshoots, and projects I'm working on you will find general musings, snaps of books, food, travel, blogging events and the odd selfie or retro library carpet (yeah, you read that right) Go on, have a quick peek...there's also an exciting piece of news right at the end I wanted to share...


Spring has sprung and I love the sight of pretty blossom trees, Spring also means wedding prep and doing trials for brides to be and wedding parties which has meant lots of late night make up brush washing! I recently purchased a tightly packed soft haired foundation brush which works wonders on blending out contours, I'm not a fan of the stripy cheeked look personally! As well as picking up a fab Nails Inc polish with my latest copy of Instyle UK, I also bought a gorgeous cream blush by Rosie Huntington Whitely for Autograph and a Louie Young lip palette. And.... yup ANOTHER Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil for my kit, I just love these pencils. 



Although It's Spring I still can't get away from a wine coloured lip and I'm crushing on Maybelline's Divine Wine, a gorgeous creamy matte. We had some sunny days at the beach, and I lusted after the faces of Blondie and Tom Sturridge. Well, just look at them! Also think it may be time to head to asos for some shoe shopping.... happy Instagramming everyone! Also in other exciting news... I have launched and designed my new make up website www.naomibaxtermakeup.com which showcases my portfolio and make up artistry. Please feel free to check it out, I'm so pleased and relieved it's finally up and ready! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig