Sunday 27 December 2015

Ted + Muffy Launch Event

Merry Christmas everyone! If like me you have spent most of the festive holiday eating drinking and being merry but not moving very far from the couch, then you may be looking to treat yourself to something fabulous? Look no further as I tell you about the amazing Ted and Muffy event I went to recently in Edinburgh. If you are after superb quality, design and custom fitted boots then this is the place to go...




Myself and a few other lovely bloggers were invited along to the launch event in beautiful Edinburgh, (I'm biased as am from there) but it was a nice stroll along to the store in the heart of the city centre to check out the range. 


On arrival we were told about the brands relaunch and ethos for providing amazing custom fit quality boots and shoes using the best materials (check out their website to find out more) The shop is spacious and inviting and the staff fitted us in minutes once we had made our choice, ensuing a perfect fit that is just right for you with exact foot and calf measurements. But what to choose....? There were so many styles it was tough, classic, knee high, loafers, over the knee, slippers, flats, heels, in the end I plumped for the animal print Tigerlily ankle boot. 


*ahhh! I love them. Sleek, comfortable and perfect with a little dress and (my favourite way to wear them) with my ripped skinny jeans. These have already seen me through nights out and a day puonding the streets shopping with no problems! (They are pretty nice to stroke too thanks to the hair like texture, strange but true!)




The process of picking and looking at all the styles was really fun on the night, and the Ted and Muffy girls were so knowledgeable and really passionate about the brand which was great to chat to them about, I'm so excited to see the Spring/Summer  2016 launch. I've a feeling I will be getting a LOT of wear out of my gorgeous boots. Classic, great quality and a perfect fit? This is my new go to store for amazing boots.






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. AAAA I am in love with your blog! the boots are amazing, thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig