Thursday 11 February 2016

Maybelline Master Drama Nudes Eye Pencil



The beauty industry's obsession with all things nude continue with these creamy long-lasting eye pencils from Maybelline New York.
Having just come back from the sun, I am determined to make the most of my tan until it fades away into oblivionn... *sobs* Usually I like to play up my eyes when I have a tan and use bronze/metallic shades for a lighter take on a smokey eye. These pencils caught my eye on a last trip to Boots as they were doing buy one get one free, and at £4.49, perfect for the post holiday blues!


I picked up two shades l-r Pearly Taupe, and Brownie Glitz. My first impressions were that the pencils are super soft and creamy with a great colour pay off. The claim is that they stay on for 16 hours and whilst I removed my make up before that time frame, I can definitely say that they lasted on my eyes and are easily blendable. 


I think Brownie Glitz is my preferred shade of the two I purchased just in terms of how it looked on my skin tone, however, for this price point and ease of application, I don't think you can go wrong with these liners for a super speedy, smudgey, metallic eye make up.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig