Monday 28 September 2015

September Favourites



After a LONG break (planning my wedding and doing freelance make up work has been taking up the majority of my time these days) it's time to round up a few of my favourites from this last month. 

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Orchid £7.99: This is a blue toned fuchsia lipstick which is heavily pigmented. I like the feel of it as it's very light and moisturising on the lips which fades later on in the day to a lovely matte stain. It's lightness comes from the gel based formula rather than traditional wax formulas. I have the same formula in several bold shades but have been loving this pink this past month. 

Narcisco Rodriguez For Her £38: One of my all time favourite perfumes, musky, sexy, floral amber gorgeousness!

Urban Decay Naked Gloss in Liar £14.50: A pretty nude pink in a rich glossy balm which feels nourishing on the lips. Packed with Vitamin E, avocado oil, shea butter, rosehip oil and hyaluronic filling "spheres" to give extra plump to your pout! Looks great on it's own as part of a natural make up look or paired with a smokey eye.

Revlon Nail Enamel in Valentine £6.49: Revlon polishes are great for the price and last really well on me when paired with a decent topcoat. With Summer coming to an end I love deep wine shades like this. A classic shade.

The Body Shop Spas of the World Hawaiian Kukui Cream £23:
This smells AMAZING. Total luxurious pampering moisturising cream for silky smooth skin. A real treat, get into a Body Shop store and have a smell at the products from this range. Great for putting moisture back into the skin after a Summer of sunbathing (more likely for me) or in preparation for colder Autumn days...


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Welcome back! Adding all these up the list of things I need! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orchid is a stunning shade! Not sure I could pull it off but I'm eager to try some new, bolder looks so might need to give it a go xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try more Naked products from UD they sound so good!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure i could pull the lipstick off but you have made me add eveything else to my wishlist! Xx

    An Impatient Scottish Girl

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig