Saturday 26 April 2014

Essie Nail Polish in "Hip-anema"



Spring has definitely sprung and I've been craving a bright colour on my nails after wearing a pastel polish all week. Here is a quick post on hip-anema, a bright and beautiful polish from Esssie...


Hip-anema is a bold, zingy, orange- red. It's part of the diffusion range which is available in Boots and Superdrug in the UK. The brushes in this range are fab and you can coat your whole nail in one or two strokes making it super quick and easy to do your nails. 




I tend to use a base coat, then apply two coats of polish before using a top coat, the one I am using at the moment is Seche Vite, which you apply whilst the nails are slightly wet with polish and it seals everything giving a really glossy finish which lasts.


I love this bright shade and even if the sun isn't out (let's face it in the UK this is a rare occasion) I feel cheered up by my bright nails!

Hip-anema retails at £7.99
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. GORGEOUS colour! And as you said, enough to brighten up any day :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour! Perfect for the spring/summer, if it ever happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, I know! Fingers crossed...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahh thats such a beautiful colour, my god!!
    http://www.gabrielegz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color, reminds me of apple which is making me smile. <3
    Nice blog!
    Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    Follow me and then i’ll follow you back instantly.

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig