Wednesday 2 October 2013

Soap +Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash


Anyone who read my September Favourites post will know how much I love the Sugar Crush Body Scrub by Soap and Glory, because I love it so much I decided to pick up a (huge) bottle of the body wash which has the same amazing scent. Here's what I thought of it...

Sugar Crush has the most amazing smell, sweet (Vanilla Musk), fresh, citrussy, (lemons and kaffir limes) and coconut oil which makes for a really creamy indulgent body wash. I find the fragrance really picks you up if you are feeling tired (just the thing for your morning shower), and the moisturising formula doesn't dry your skin. I find this a key thing as regular readers will know that my skin can get pretty dry and I hate it when I love the smell of something but not the effect it has on my skin.
Soap and Glory advise that the wash contains radiance boosting ingredients like Kiwi Water Juice .  and moisturising properties to really give your skin a boost. It also contains cooling and refreshing proprieties which Soap and Glory have trademarked "Coolcapsule X" (Nope, me neither!) but it is refreshing!


You can see from the pictures that the consistency is pretty much like a lotion and it builds up to a good creamy frothy lather when water is added.

Aside from the fab formula, as with all Soap and Glory products, I think the packaging is really fun and bright and the bottle is a huge 500mls so you get loads in there. The pump action dispenser means you don't pour out more than you need to. Creamy, moisturising, refreshing and uplifting, smells great and can double up as bubble bath, there's nothing about this I don't like! Its a winner. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash is currently priced at £6.50 and is available from Boots stores.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Sounds nice, I have wanted to try this range for ages! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! The few of their products I've tried have been great :) x

      Delete
  2. I love this too! Have you tried Clean on Me? It's another favourite of mine from Soap & Glory.

    Great post!

    Salli
    xxx
    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig