Monday 6 May 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish in Satsuma


In the absence of any Bank Holiday sun (well up here in Scotland anyway!) I thought I would combat the grey skies outside by painting my nails with this sunny nail polish in Satsuma.


Satsuma is a bright rich orange shade, two coats gives really great coverage with no streaks.


  Gelly Nail Effects creates a high shine ultra glossy finish to the nail which I absolutely love. In the pictures here I have used a top coat but this was just to seal the polish, my nails were just as glossy and shiny without the top coat on.


 Voila! If it's not sunny outside and least looking at these nails will give me a bit of a summery boost :) The polishes are priced at £3.99 and come in 13 fab colours.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. OEOE I love this color ;)

    It's very nice girl :D

    I'll check if I can buy it here cause I would love to try it

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So summery. Can't believe I don't own an orange nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love bright oranges and corals for summer. They cheer me up! x

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig