Saturday 27 April 2013

MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint + Balm


 Sometimes a girl gets sick of the same old gloss on her lips (yup, even me) and wants to try something different. I haven't got any lip tints in this crayon/balm formula even though lots of brands seem to have them, Revlon and Clinique to name a couple. So, when bargain beauty range MUA had these on display I thought I would try one out. The tint comes in a chunky pencil with thick plastic packaging, application and use is really easy. A couple of swipes on the lips and you're done.
Don't be too fooled by the dark colour, I went for "Crazy in Love"  which is a deep raspberry shade. When applied it was a sheer, juicy pop of colour that's perfect for Spring Summer. I love bright lip shades and often wear matte lipsticks, but this was a welcome change for those days when you want a pop of colour but to be able to build it up to the density you want.


The colour was deep and juicy looking and went on really smoothly. It feels lightweight on the lips just as you would expect from a balm. The product has a very faint menthol smell to it. I would say that due to the slight blue undertones it makes your teeth look nice and white too. The balm wears off nicely and left a nice tint on my lips. Whilst not as long lasting as some more drying tints that come in a pen/brush format, I think for £3 this is excellent. Due to the lightweight and slight sheen of this formula I would probably use this as a cream blusher/tint as well as I have normal/dry skin, (not sure if this would suit an oilier skin though.) The Power Pout sticks come in 6 shades and at this price I'll definitely be trying more.
Another bargain from MUA! 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I soooo want to try one of these but can't find them anywhere :( They look fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( they are such a bargain hope you get to try one out soon! I got mine in a larger Superdrug store. Xx

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig