Thursday 25 April 2013

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish in Jazz Funk

You may have seen the ads with Kate Moss in a few magazines, and on billboards for her 12 shades of this polish recently. I love the Kate Moss range of lipsticks, and Rimmel is one of my favourite drugstore brands for bargains and on trend colours, so I snapped up this polish on my last trip to Superdrug.


The Salon Pro formula claims to give a gel like finish and be chip resistant for up to 10 days. I was really impressed with the way this polish applied and went on smoothly, thanks to the thick brush. When used with a base and top coat (I use the Rimmel ones anyway) I found that the polish was shiny, perfect and chip free for 7-8 days (other people may have had a different experience) and I thought this was pretty good. 


Jazz Funk is a mid toned pink which I think is fresh and perfect for Spring. The colour names are inspired by music genres and/or looks (says Kate) and in a recent promo video for the brand she said that she was drawn to all the shades but particularly like Punk Rock (a grey) and Soul Sessions (a classy looking nude) I will definitely be snapping up a few more shades, which ones have you tried?

 The Salon Pro polishes are available at Boots and Superdrug priced at £4.49
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig