Saturday 23 March 2013

Soap +Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter


 Brrr! With this never-ending Winter we seem to be having here in the UK I thought I would post about one of my cold weather skin soothers from Soap and Glory. Whipped Clean is a super moisturising shower butter with 25% oils and butters including almond oil, macadamia nut oil, grapeseed oil and cocoa and shea butters.



Because of all these yummy moisturising ingredients, the butter has the consistency of a body lotion. It doesn't provide a huge amount of lather but does foam lightly with a bit of hot water.




The butter smells absolutely amazing, and has a vanilla, pistachio and almond smell. If you like sweet, cake-like scents then you'll love this. It's also perfect for using when shaving instead of a foam which can sometimes be a bit drying on the skin.
I think this is lovely alternative to usual shower gels for when your skin is a bit dry and it's freezing outside, kind of like today! 
Whipped Clean is available from Boots and is priced at £8
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. mmm, the way you described that makes it sound amazing. I love those scents! Sadly my skin is temperamental and hates new products, I want to smell like a cake!!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for your comment, shame your skin is temperamental, hopefully there's a cake-smelling product out there for you! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Miss B, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting and following :) Glad you liked the blog, I will definitely stop by yours and check it out! x

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig