Sunday 3 March 2013

February Favourites


Here are some of the products I came back to again and again during the month of February.

MAC PaintPot in Groundwork: An amazing long lasting nude, fleshy coloured cream shadow. It's so natural looking worn on it's own with a bit of mascara, and it also works really well as a primer and makes other shadows worn over it stay put all day. 

 Clinique Eyeshadow Quad in Strawberry Fudge and Like Mink: 4 neutral power shadow colours which are subtle but creamy and long lasting.

Maybelline the Falsies Mascara: I love the curved brush on this mascara which gives a full lash wide eyed look.



 No 7 Precision Lips Pencil in Nude: A lovely natural lipliner with a handy twist up applicator so you don't need to sharpen it!

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Rose Innocence: A gorgeous barely there pinky nude matte which makes my lips look like my natural lips, but better.

Rimmel Stay Glossy in Non Stop Glamour: This peachy shimmery nude gloss looks good on its own but even better over a nude lipstick, I've worn it most days since buying it as it's so pretty!




 Nars Laguna Bronzer: I love this for giving a natural glow to my skin, is isn't orangey and doesn't have a lot of shimmer so is great for contouring. As you can see from the photograph I have had used this quite a bit and will need to replace it soon!

Rimmel Wake me Up Concealer in Soft Beige: This concealer is creamy and really brightens up the under eye area. It gives full coverage so you can use it on blemishes but I really like its illuminating effect on dark circles. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation: (I use shade 55) this gives lovely even coverage and makes my skin look glowing and healthy without looking caked in make up.



So that's it for my February favourites :) did any of these make it to your favourites list?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love the falsies mascara!

    following!
    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try the bourjois foundation

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, you should give it a go! x

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig