Saturday 26 January 2013

MAC Eyeshadow in "Steamy"

 On my last trip to MAC I picked up this gorgeous shade of green eyeshadow called "Steamy" It's not usually a colour I would go for but I have been hankering after a bright shade of eyeshadow after wearing neutrals all Winter (plus I have to keep my make up colours more on the conservative side at work) I had been inspired after seeing this tutorial by Pixiwoo to get this colour as it is so gorgeous when used in a smokey eye make up look with a shade like "Club".

Onto the colour, Steamy is a blueish green with a slight gold pearl to it which I think makes it more wearable than a flat, block colour. It has an absolutely gorgeous metallic finish with, of course as you would come to expect from MAC, lots of colour payoff.



Steamy is priced at £12 and is available from MAC counters and online.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh my!! Steam looks like a bit of a dupe for the Blogger's Obsession Collection's "Jealousy Wakes" - I may have to go swatch this one and if possible, buy it! Thanks for the lovely heads up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this shade but it is absolutely gorgeous! I have so many MAC shadows on my wishlist and I think this has to be one!

    Great post!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig