Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter



For anyone who's not trick or treating tomorrow and tucking into lots of Halloween chocolate, this body butter will provide a chocolate, buttery sweet hit without the calories!
I'd tried the Body Shop body butters before but normally went for Mango or Shea Butter, this chocolate one caught my eye the last time I was in the shop. I'm a lover of chocolate and sweet scents, especially when the weather is cold, that's when I love cosy, comforting smells.


Chocomania contains 13 community fairtrade ingredients, which the Body Shop say is the most they have ever put into one product. It's also a best selling product for the brand.


Like the other body butters I've tried the formula of this was thick and, well, buttery! It was easily absorbed and left my skin feeling soft and smooth, as well as smelling delicious.


The last shot shows how my skin wasn't left looking greasy, and that the formula was easily absorbed. So if you are a chocolate lover and love sweet smells, this may just be the Autumn body moisturiser for you! Chocomania is priced at £13 for 200mls and is available from Body Shop stores and online.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i love the body shop body butters !!

    xx Liyana
    Http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    PS : Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this , its sooo rich and smells amazing! X

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig