Sunday 4 November 2012

She Said Beauty Box: November

 My November She Said Beauty box arrived through the door this week and I thought I would do a quick post to show the goodies I got inside this month. Here goes...

Yardley Royal English Daisy Eau de Toilette: Despite my pre-conceived notions of seeing Yardley as a more mature brand, this smells really fresh and floral. I reviewed the shower gel from the same fragrance a while ago on the blog and was pleasantly surprised. It has hints of green apple, with hyacinth and white roses. 

Andrew Barton Hold it Right there Surefix grips and Ponybands: These sturdy grips and bobbles look reinforced and seem to stay put once in your hair. Great for when you are putting your hair up for the gym or a night out.

Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream: Organic, and smoothing, this night cream claims to regenerate the outer layer of your skin while you sleep.

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo and Conditioner: This duo claims to combat frizz and add shine, which will be perfect for my curly dried out hair this winter!

MakeBeleive Enhance Luminize Skin Highlighter: This is a little cute perspex cube of shimmery highlighter, its a cream formula and would fit nicely into your handbag for a night out. I think the shade could be used as an eyeshadow as it's really too pale for my skin and a bit "frosty" looking for me to use as a highlighter I think.



Murrays Manicure: Matchbook nail files. These tiny cute files were perfect for my handbag and for when you need a nail file on the go. 



I was pretty pleased with my box this month as there were some Winter skin and hair savers in there I think I will get good use out of. Did anyone else get this box this month?
She Said Beauty monthly subscription is £9 a month (plus £2.95 p+p) and more details alongside some fab beauty blogs and reads can be found on their page


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig