Sunday 5 August 2012

Nars Lipgloss in Super Orgasm


In the second of my posts after my NARS haul recently I wanted to share my thoughts about the gorgeous lipgloss I picked up in Super Orgasm. Lots if you will have heard about the iconic Orgasm range from NARS, a peachy shimmery shade which comes in various formulas of blush, lipgloss, nail varnish and multiple stick. This shade is obviously similar but is more peachy, more pigmented and more shimmery.
You can see the golden particles in it and the gorgeous pinky peachy shade of the gloss. The gloss contains vitamin E to keep lips hydrated and supple.

 I found the formula to be long lasting, smooth and non-sticky. I love this gloss as it gives such a sexy sheen to the lips and (I think) the colour makes them look fuller as the light reflects off the gold shimmer. 
I absolutely love this gloss and the pretty finish it gives. It's the first one I've bought from NARS and I will definitely be exploring the range of glosses in the future- there are 40 shades!
Super Orgasm lip gloss is priced at £17.50 and is available from NARS counters nationwide or online here 

What's your favourite NARS lip product?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Very pretty colour :) It definitely reminds me of the blush, especially with the gold glitter in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I really want to get the original Orgasm lipgloss...I have been loving everything NARS lately!

    Courtney from StrawberreeSwing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can feel an obsession coming on...:)

      xoxo

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig