Sunday 5 August 2012

She Said Beauty Box August

Here's a quick run-down of what I got in my August She Said Beauty Box:

White Glo Toothpaste: I've had this in a previous Glossybox and it's not bad.

Redken Color Extend Radiant 10: A spray which will provide benefits to coloured hair

Papier Poudre: Powdered paper to get rid of excess oil and shine on the skin and give a matt finish to make up. A bit retro, and not sure I will use these but may be handy on a night out instead of lugging powder around.

Absolutely Flawless Nail Foils: These come in over 130 designs and I got leopard print ones in my box. I am pretty excited to try them out as I've not tried nail foils before and love a bit of leopard print!

Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve: I recently reviewed this here and really like it so I am chuffed I got another full size!

4711 Eau De Cologne: Quite an old school fragrance, this isn't really my thing but it was a bonus product so can't complain too much.

Not the most exciting box in the world this month but not terrible either. What did everyone else get?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the rose otto lip salve :) And the nail foils look really nice! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it smells lovely! I think I will need a bit of practice with the nail foils to get them neat :) xx

      Delete
  2. I got the same box as you, but different patterned nail foils. I was actually quite happy with my box :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it wasn't too bad, think I was just a bit "meh" about it as I'd tried the toothpaste and lip balm already. Excited to try the nail foils though :) xx

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig