Monday 6 August 2012

Elemis Sp@ Home Tranquil Touch Creamy Body Wash

I recently treated myself to some Elemis body wash which is part of their body exotics range after I watched Tanya Burr say good things about it in one of her tutorials. Elemis is a Spa range which claims to be used by 6.5million spa goers every year. Originally developed for professional treatments, they have a whole range of products. 
Elemis state that:
"The Elemis Sp@Home Body Exotics range is about indulging in the most exquisite ingredients from around the world and restoring daily equilibrium. Create your own exotic spa ritual in the serenity of your home and drift away to a faraway place.
This luxuriously rich and creamy body wash with natural sweet almond oil, creates a beautifully nurturing skin softening formula. Further enriched with aromatic oils of patchouli, cedarwood and vetivert to help promote feelings of wellbeing and serenity"
 This body wash is creamy and has a lovely calming, soothing scent. You only need a tiny bit on the skin to create a luxurious bubbly lather. It can also be used as a bubble bath and there is a body cream, body polish and bath elixir in the same scent also available.
My skin smelt lovely and was left feeling soft after using this. It really felt like a treat. The gel is free from parabens, sls and artificial colours and/or silicones.
It's not cheap and definitely what I would describe as a treat product but really nice if you want to try a spa product and a bit of luxury to your daily shower/bath! I got my bottle for £14.72 (saving £3.68!)  from HQHair
I would definitely be tempted to try more products out from Elemis after using this as it was so lovely. What are your favourite Spa at home products?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I went on a cruise last summer and they used all Elemis products as their toilettries in our bathrooms everyday. I stocked up on their Vitamin Body lotion...it was divine!

    xo Courtney from StrawberreeSwing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to check out some of their other products after trying this! x

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig