Monday 14 March 2016

House of Fraser Spring/Summer '16 Press Preview


Last week I was fortunate to be able to attend the House of Fraser Spring/Summer Press Preview event and treat my sun starved eyes to a pop of colour and hope for warmer weather. Is it nearly Summer yet?
The event was held in the beautiful Oran Mor in the West End of Glasgow, can we just take a minute to appreciate the amazing ceiling and interior?



The venue was beautifully lit and awash with the latest Spring/Summer '16 trends, I've picked out a few of my favourites and standouts for this post.



Nothing says tropical like a palm leaf print and I love this bomber jacket from Hunter  (£240) which is the perfect Spring cover up with it's jungle print. Alongside it is a fringed jungle print fringe hemmed dress from Biba ( £99) which has their classic logo alongside exotic birds and plants. 




Two more pieces that caught my eye were these dresses by Victoria Beckham. Both bold and with graphic design touches, these would be perfect for a Summer wedding or special occasion.



When it comes to accessories, Biba knocked it out the park with these fab heels and bag. The red/orange and gold accents screamed 1980's disco to me and I basically need that bag in my life now. See you on the dance-floor! Orange Aztec Clutch (£99)

I also loved this printed cross body bucket bag by none other than Jonathan Saunders for Radley. It's roomy enough for all your Summer essentials but still a great size for the day. I am desperate to ditch my HUGE winter black leather tote-bag, and this is perfect. (£219)



Keeping in with the tropical print trend was the home-ware and there were some great pieces for brightening up your home and adding a touch of Summer.



Palm print cushions, pineapple fairy lights, wooden accessories and little desk plants all had me dreaming of warmer climes. 



So hurry up sunshine! And whether it's your home or your wardrobe, House of Fraser has got you covered for all you need this season. During the event I also got the chance to try out some lovely new beauty bits from Guerlain Paris and was gifted some to take home. Check back soon for a review of these as wanted to give them their own post! Happy shopping :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig