Wednesday 16 October 2013

FABB Bloggers Event Glasgow




Not before time here's a quick post about a bloggers event that I attended a couple of weeks ago in Glasgow. It was hosted by FABB (Fashion and Beauty Blogger Events)
The event was held in the Merchant Square in an upstairs restaurant and it was such a great day!
When we arrived we were greeted by the organisers Tor and Ray, and given a HUGE goody bag (more of that later)  and had the opportunity to mingle chatting with other bloggers (there was about 60 of us) and visit the stalls set up by various companies, businesses and brands. We were totally spoilt on the day as every brand we chatted to seemed to be handing out goody bags, samples, and giving interesting information about everything. There were also competitions, a dress up style photobooth and... cupcakes!
Here are  a couple of my highlights...

 Beauty Kitchen create 100% natural products which smell amazing. During their demonstration they told us that they provide the opportunity for people to come into their shop and take part in a workshop to create their own special product to take home! Perfect for a girly night or something fun to do for a hen do/party  :) I was given a sample of their body scrub (in a cute recycled jar)  which was so invigorating and left my skin so smooth and moisturised, I was really impressed. 



Next up was DIY Nails and Tammy who was showing off her amazing nail art designs and doing great things to people's nails on the day. They even custom design nail art and she told us that a popular request she has been getting recently alongside Ryan Gosling pictures were people asking for pictures of their Granny! Haha. Anyway, I got to take home some cute nail decals and was experimenting as soon as I got home (a bit messy but it's my 1st effort!) With a steady hand they are really easy to use and look great if you fancy making your nails a bit different! Would definitely recommend these.




I absolutely loved chatting to all the lovely bloggers on the day, and for me that was definitely the best part, it was great to meet so many passionate people and discover new blogs to read! If a FABB event happens near you then I would recommend you go along, everyone was really friendly and any worries I had about not knowing anyone there were soon dissolved as soon as I got chatting to everyone. 

Here are just some of the goodies we got on the day... far too many to mention here but I'm sure that some of them will be reviewed on the blog at some stage. We were very lucky indeed! Thank you FABB Events!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It was lovely to meet you on the day hopefully there are more events like this soon it was a great day! Abby :) xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet you too Abby! I had such a fun day and would love to go to another one :) xx

      Delete
  2. this looks so fun! i need to get involved in events like this! love love your blog! so happy I stumbled across it! aannndd I'm your newest follower hey-o!!! hopefully you can swing by mine sometime!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! The day was great and if Fabb do an event near you I would totally recommend it. I will def stop by your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. So many freebie goodies! Looks like it was a great event x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig