Wednesday 25 September 2013

Want, Need, Wear, Read.


Inspired by similar posts on some of my favourite blogs I am presenting my second one of these posts. It's basically a wishlist but categorised into something I want, something I need, something to wear and something to read sections. Hope you enjoy!







Want: A reading nook like the one pictured above. Whilst browsing one of my favourite sites, Pinterest, I came across this fab photo of a dining room with a built in reading nook taken from http://www.lonny.com I would love to just draw the curtains and chill out with a book whilst waiting for dinner. Bliss...



Need: Something to combat dry winter skin. This moisturising cream by Kiehls is super effective and feels really luxurious on the skin. A little goes a long way!


Wear: A classic Chelsea Boot, like these amazing ones from Russell and Bromley  They aren't cheap but boy will they last and this kind of boot works amazingly with so many outfit options you will get your money's worth! I can dream... 

Read: I'm currently loving this book by crime writer Helen Fitzgerald. It's dark storyline is gripping and makes you want to keep reading to try to figure out what will happen next. I won't give too much away, but check it out if you are looking for something a bit different that will definitely stay with you long after you've finished it.



 What's on your wishlist this month?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig