Sunday 29 September 2013

September Favourites


How can it be the last weekend of September already??? Here's a quick run down of the products I have been loving this month. 


First up is Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight. This is a lovely textured nude which I have been wearing most days on it's own and sometimes with a nude gloss on top for a more polished look. It's packed with vitamins A, C, and E, contains SPF,  collagen and anti-oxidents. It has quite a strong perfumed smell to it, which I didn't mind and think it's a really good everyday nude.

Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser has become a staple in my skincare kit. I've got quite dry skin and I use this at night to remove make up and give my skin a good cleanse. I usually do one application to get the make up off then another to deep cleanse the skin. It's unperfumed, really gentle and creamy but leaves my skin feeling properly cleansed.

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub I LOVE the smell of this. Sweet, lime-y delicious. Although not as "rough" feeling as some other scrubs I have tried, it is smooth and moisturising enough to use a 2-3 times a week on my dry skin. It contains loads of fab ingredients, macadamia  oils, sugar, gylcerin, lime, lemon, sea salt, vanilla musk and almond oil. It leaves my skin soft smooth and smelling delicious, especially when paired with the Sugar Crush body wash.



Miss Sporty Hollywood gloss in Kiss Action is cheap, cheerful and smells great. Read the review I previously did of it here

MAC Cream Colour Base in Virgin Isle is a bright orange cream lip and cheek colour. This last for ages as you only need a little amount if using it as a blush. The colour is actually a lot less scary-bright than it first appears if you apply a tiny amount. The formula is long lasting and is nice alternative to powder blushers to give a pop of colour and life to the cheeks. 

In the picture below I've swatched from left to right, the Rimmel Nude Delight Lipstick, Miss Sporty Kiss Action gloss, and lastly, MAC's cream colour base in Virgin Isle.



And that's it for my September favourites! What products have you been loving this month?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love that sugar scrub!

    http://prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig