Saturday 5 January 2013

Ciate Cookies and Cream + Barry M Glitter Nail Polish

 Cookies and Cream is a gorgeous creamy neutral colour from Ciate which I got in my Mini Mani Month calendar in December. Two coats of this gave the result shown here, as with all Ciate polishes, I've found it went on smoothly and gave a glossy finish.
For a bit of sparkle and interest I added a couple of coats of a limited edition Barry M glitter polish over the top.
I got this nail polish recently as part of an offer Barry M doing in Superdrug where you got a free nail polish after spending something like £5 on any other Barry M make up. I chose this one which has large and small particles of pink, green and blue glitter suspended in a clear polish formula. I then finished with a top coat from Rimmel to seal in the glitter and it's lasted for several days now. I really like the quirky, almost gobstopper like speckled look my nails have with this combination.
What are your favourite nail polish combinations at the moment?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That's a great combo!The ciate polish looks really elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's lovely on it's own as well for a more chic nlassic look. Loving nude polishes at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous nails! I have to buy more ciate and barry m polishes! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know BarryM done a glitter like that. It looks lovely paired with Cookies & Cream. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig