Sunday 16 December 2012

Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Heartbreaker



Even though it's cold outside and there's a temptation to wear all my usual berry and wine shades of lipstick I haven't been able to resist wearing this punchy pink Sleek lipstick this past week. 
Heartbreaker is a gorgeous coral (ever so slightly blue toned) lipstick from one of my favourite drug store brands here in the UK, Sleek.


Sleek have a great range of affordable products which perform really well. I love their lipsticks as they are highly pigmented and last for ages on the lips.


Heartbraker is a matte lipstick so I would definitely recommend making sure your lips are well exfoliated and moisturised if planning to wear it as matte formulas can show up any imperfections or dryness on the skin.
 

I have loved wearing this punchy "pop" of colour with a dab of blush and a slick of mascara for a pretty and fresh daytime look this winter. I know it will look great in the warmer weather with a tan too.


Sleek is available in Superdrug stores and online, and the lipsticks are priced at £4.99 Bargain!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Their lipsticks are fab! Great colour you've picked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree their lipsticks are great value! (Love the eye shadows and blushers too :) x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this is a real beaut. I've yet to try anything from Sleek but this is the second item from them I've seen a post about today and they are so reasonably priced as well as looking gorgeous. Think I'm going to have to pick this up!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them out! Their eyeshadow palettes are amazing value and really pigmented and the lipsticks are fab! xx

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig