Sunday 30 December 2012

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip balm

One of my Xmas gifts from a friend was this fabulous lip balm from Nuxe. I am not exaggerating when I say it is one of the best lip balms I have tried and a complete Winter dry, chapped lips lifesaver!



This lip balm contains over 79% natural ingredients including honey, plant oils, shea butter, and grapefruit essence. The formula is thick and buttery, having been tested in extremely cold conditions in Canada, it claims to comfort, nourish, restore moisture and protect chapped lips. Apparently one of these lip balms is sold every 28 seconds throughout the world!


 The formula has a nice subtle orangey citrus smell but is not overpowering, the consistency is thick and you can really feel it working into your lips, it is a non glossy formula which doesn't add colour.


 To further add to it's natural, eco credentials, the balm is without parabens, is non-comedogenic and Nuxe the brand sponsors beehives to participate in the protection of bees. All this good stuff aside, this balm has worked wonders on my dry chapped lips this winter. The balm is priced at £9.50 and you only need a little amount to bring your pout back to life!
Nuxe is available online from feelunique.com  
Even better, the website is offering 20% off all Nuxe products at the moment!




SHARE:

13 comments

  1. The best lip balm ever. I thought berts bees could not be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice product *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so great! where else can you buy it?
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it on the Amazon, Marks and Spencer and Salon Skincare websites. It's also available from http://us.nuxe.com/en who I think ship internationally. Hope that helps! xx

      Delete
  4. I adore mine! I put a layer of it on my lips before bed and it works wonders x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get this! Winter kills my poor lips :/
    Thanks for sharing x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and you should try it out, it's really been good and my lips are sooo dry at the moment! xx

      Delete
  6. vaseline is my holy grail, my go-to lip moisturizer <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this brand before but they look really interesting! Going to check out their site now!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, the lip balm is really great but the first product from the range I've tried. I really want to look into more things from there now after trying it!

      Delete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig