Sunday 11 November 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 107 by Kate Moss and The "Kate Spring Collection" in 20




I recently bought some lipsticks from the Rimmel Kate Moss collection as I wanted to buy a dark wine/red colour lipstick for the Autumn months. Whilst I picked up that exact shade (107) I couldn't resist the bright pink shade 20 from the Spring/Summer collection (I know I know, it's Winter, but I love this shade of lipstick)
First up is the lasting finish matte lipstick in 107

 This Bordeux wine colour is exactly the shade I love wearing on lips and nails during winter. This is a deep blue toned berry shade which makes your teeth look white and looks fab with pared down subtle make up on the rest of your face. I like adding a clear gloss over the top for a super glam Winter lip for a night out. Although this is billed as a matte lipstick is was comfortable and not drying at all which some matte lipsticks can be. You definitely have to make sure your lips are in tip top condition when wearing statement colour though as all eyes will be on your mouth. I like to remove any dry skin by using a cotton bud with some vaseline/lip balm (Elizabeth Arden 8 hr Cream is my favourite) and roll it over your lips to gently buff away any dry bits. Et Voila! You will have the perfect canvas on which to paint your statement colour.


Next up is the bright pink shade 20 from the Spring collection.



 This is a gorgeous fuchsia pink colour which works as a great alternative to red lips if you fancy a change.



So I'm loving these lipsticks from Rimmel and they've brightened up my Winter lips (even though one of them is a Spring colour, sometimes you have to just go with what you like!) They are available from Boots and Superdrug and are priced at £5.49.



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love the texture of the original kate moss ones, and these look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm itching to try some of these lippies, they sound fantastic and great quality for the price!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are great, really pigmented. I was wearing the 107 today and it lasted ages. xx

      Delete
  3. I have the lippy in 107, and it is my go-to colour of the moment!! I have a review of it here: http://erutterbutcher-beautyglamour.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/review-rimmel-london-lasting-finish-by.html

    EJButcher
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I'll be sure to check out your blog :) I love this colour too. xx

      Delete
  4. lovely colours
    Check out my blog and maybe follow eachother? Just leave a comment.
    I'm soon doing a GIVEAWAY for Christmas. :)

    http://amaechi-nwafor.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will be sure to check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  5. Thx for sending your link on the bbloggers chat, I'm following now! I love the Kate lipsticks, I have four now! :D
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these lipsticks too, def going to have to purchase a couple more :) xx

      Delete
  6. 107 looks sooo nice! Beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig