Friday 28 June 2013

MAC Lipstick in "Peach Blossom"


I bought  MAC's Peach Blossom as part of my never-ending quest to find "the perfect nude" lipstick. I love all different shades and colours but never feel quite as polished or sexy in an understated way than when I have a lovely glossy nude lip (pared with a smokey metallic eye)
Onto the lipstick, the formula is Creamsheen so it's light and gives a subtle wash of semi-sheer colour to the skin. The coverage is pretty thin, but it gives about 3-4 hours of wear on me. 



 The colour is described by MAC as being a cool nude, I don't know if I agree with this as I found the colour to be peachy pink and warmer toned on my skin. It's very subtle and glossy so it's good when you just want a bit of groomed polish to your look.




 I think this colour is really pretty and soft, and I will definitely get wear out of it, but I'm still not sure it's my perfect "perfect nude"  as it's maybe just a fraction too pink for my skintone. The search will continue!


What do you think of Peach Blossom? Is anyone else like me on the search for their "perfect nude"? MAC lipsticks are priced at £14 and are available at MAC counters nationwide.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That's such a beautiful colour!Just added to my wishlist thank you!

    http://beau-tify.blogspot.co.uk/

    x x x x

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig