Saturday 28 July 2012

July Glossybox

This month's Glossybox was all about festival essentials to get you looking glam instantly. I have to say, whilst some of my festival essentials weren't in here (wet wipes, loo roll, dry shampoo) my box was crammed full of fab stuff this month.
Here's a quick run down of what I got:
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse: A dry oil which can be used on you face hair and body to moisturise all year round. Can't wait to try this as I have lusted after the golden shimmer one this brand does for some time.
Paul Mitchell Awaphui Moisture Mist: This spray can be used on hair and skin to give a moisture boost. I have used this product before and it's really refreshing. The box contains a pretty decent 100ml sample.
Elizabeth Arden Visable Difference Gentle Hydrating Skincare (Bonus Product): A selection of products from a well known brand. Elizabeth Arden isn't really a brand I use, I love their eight hour cream but that's about it, so it will be good to try this out.
Monu Eye Cool Gel: Refreshing gel to revive tired eyes. Instantly cools and refreshes and helps reduce puffiness and dark circles. I loved this as I felt I could really feel it working as when applied to the skin it felt cool, fresh and tightening. Fab for tired eyes.
Bex London Londoner Urban Fragrance: I got WXI a blend of rose, jasmine, violet and iris with vanilla. An unusual scent, the concept is that Bex London scents are inspired by different parts of London, this being the one for the West End. I like a strong perfume but this is probably a bit heavy for me as it was very woody and almost masculine smelling despite all the floral ingredients. Not sure about it.
Last but not least is my favourite product in this box. Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Lip Frosting in Irish Cream Pavlova: It's a multi purpose cream gloss which can be used on the cheeks or lips. I LOVED this. The smell is very sweet almost like strawberry milkshake or the pink Calpol medicine you get for kids, random but true!
 It's a rosy, girly pink, bubblegum colour which looks very pretty on the skin. When buffed in with your fingers it gives an amazing glow. I have to say I prefer wearing this on my cheeks as it made my skin look so fresh and dewy. You only need a TINY bit, less than I have shown in the swatch I would say but I used more in the photos to help show you what it looks like.
I think this is so pretty and gives a gorgeous glow. I'm not sure if some people would like the feel of a gloss on their cheeks but if you have normal to dry skin then I think this is perfect. Oilier skins mind find it a bit gloopy. I will definitely be repurchasing this, it's subtle but made me look more healthy and awake after putting it on and that's worth a repurchase alone!
I was really pleased with my GlossyBox this month. Did anyone get anything different in theirs?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I think the Jelly pong pong product looks so pretty! Love their makeup xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first thing I've tried of theirs, and I really like it!! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to pop my Glossybox cherry as a lot of people where getting a HD brow kit this month but knowing my luck I'd just receive things I didn't like (I'm really fussy).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh sounds good! HD Brows. I look forward to seeing your review of what you get, hope it's good :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nuxe Dry Oil is Legit. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete

© Naomi Make Up Artist. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig